Sunday, August 29, 2010

Job NPCs!



















































































I love how cute and amazing the characters look. Ragnarok Online 2 is certainly graphically beautiful, but will I be able to fall in love with the gameplay as well? I don't play RO1 anymore for a reason. The grinding just wasn't fun anymore. With a dwindling community and all my friends leaving, there was nothing left to do. Ragnarok Online 2 needs to give the player stuff to do, besides go out and grind. I still fear this to be a Ragnarok Themed Generic 3D MMO.
I also hope outfits aren't glued on like in the original Ragnarok Online. It will be nice if we can have all kinds of clothing and not just job specific clothes. One of my favorite things to do in MMOs is dress up. I need to have many many outfits :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment