Thursday, November 19, 2015

Child of Light Review

Even in our darkest moments if we look hard enough theres a spark of light.

Of all the games I played in 2014, I think this one is my favorite. This game tells the story of a little princess who wakes up in a strange fantasy world that she must save. It's really refreshing to see a Princess saving herself and not the other way around! The world the artwork and the storytelling are BEAUTIFUL. Every line in the game is literally a verse of poetry. It's not always perfect but it's still awfully cute. Aurora is adorable and there are plenty of awesome characters you'll meet along the way.

The combat is a pretty basic. It's Turned based like Final Fantasy with a couple twists. It's not very hard and if you have ever played a video game before I reccomend Expert difficulty otherwise the game might end up boring you. The fights get more challenging as the game progresses but aside from boss fights I never really had a problem.

Oh and did I mention the music? The music in this game is incredible. When i first bought the game I listened to the title screen for a while before actually playing <3 Here's a link to the OST if you end up enjoying it as much as me. http://musique.coeurdepirate.com/album/child-of-light

Overall I think this is a great game. I really enjoyed it and reccomend it to anyone who like turned based RPGs and wonderful stories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment